We want you to get the most out of your visit in Barcelona. So you can avoid transportation hassles during your stay, you can acquire along with your early tickets the Hola Barcelona Travel Card pass of unlimited trips on public transport in Barcelona for two days (48h), three days (72h), four days (96h) or five days (120h) consecutively from the first validation.
How can I acquire my Hola Barcelona Travel Card?
You can get your Hola Barcelona Travel Card along with your early ticket for Barcelona Knits. Choose the best option for your needs.
Where and how can I collect my Hola Barcelona Travel Card?
In one of the eight Barcelona Tourism Office. You must submit two printed copies of your Barcelona Knits with Hola Barcelona Travel Card ticket (one copy for you and another for the Tourism Office) and a supporting accreditation document.
– Terminals T1 and T2 of El Prat Josep Tarradellas Airport: Daily, from 8.30 A.M. to 8.30 P.M.
– L9 metro hall of El Prat Josep Tarradellas Airport: Daily, from 8.30 A.M. to 8.30 P.M.
– Estación de Sants (Sants train station, Plaça dels Països Catalans, s/n, 08014): Monday to Friday, from 8.30 A.M. to 8.30 P.M. Saturday, Sunday and holidays, from 8.30 A.M. to 2.30 P.M.
– Plaça de Catalunya (Plaça de Catalunya, 17-S, 08002): from 8.30 A.M. to 9 P.M.
– Oficina Catedral (Col·legi Oficial d’Arquitectes de Catalunya. COAC. Plaça Nova, 5): Monday to Saturday ,from 9 A.M. to 7 P.M. Sunday, from 9 A.M. to 3 P.M.
– Mirador de Colom (Plaça del Portal de la Pau, s/n, 08002): Daily, from 8.30 A.M. to 8.30 P.M.
– Plaza de Sant Jaume (Ciutat, 2 – Ajuntament de Barcelona), 08002): Monday to Friday, from 8.30 A.M. to 8 P.M. Saturday and Sunday, from 9 A.M. to 3 P.M.
Which public transports are included in the Hola Barcelona Travel Card and how to use them?
Whatever cathegory you chooses, two days (48h), three days (72h), four days (96h) or five days (120h), you will be able to make ilimitated use on public transport of Barcelona consecutively from the first validation. Included transports are:
Subway (Metro TMB ) two-way tickets from the airport to downtown area of Barcelona, subway (Metro TMB ), Bus (TMB ), railway (FGC, zone 1), funicular railway of Montjuïc, tramway (TRAM), local rail network of Rodalies de Catalunya (zone 1)
Each time you use one of the public transports you will need to validate your Hola Barcelona Travel Card. The pass is for your personal use and non-transferable. Remember to always carry it on you along with an accreditation document, in case a controller asks you for it.
Can I still get an Hola Barcelona Card if I’ve already signed up for a workshop or prefer to buy my entrance at the door?
Yes! Use this link to get your pass then collect the card in one of the eight Barcelona Tourism Offices.